Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Meanderings - 01/09/2012




Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134

Memory Verse... Galatians 5:22-23
" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

  
Husband Encouragement...
♥ Be gentle.
♥ Praise him.
♥ Pray for him.

Train Them Up...
* Play with him more. He loves when I play with him.
* Stay consistent on "No"
* Introduce new foods to him this week (starting with scrambled eggs this morning!)
 
Personal Goals...
* For heaven's sake, JOURNAL this week.
* Stay dedicated to diet and exercises
* Make time for myself. Sit down for 10 minutes a day with a book.
* Spend quality time with Jesus each morning. Wake up to Him, first and foremost.

New Habit of the Month...
* Cultivate gentleness
  
MUST Do...
* Finish laundry
* Give Nathan a bath
* Get mail
* Clean my car
* Clean kitchen
         
Zone... the guest room

Menu
M - Salad and veggies
T - Salad
W - Salad and veggies (yes, we are on a strict diet)
Th - ?? eating with my family
F - TBD
S - Grilled chicken salad with feta
Su - TBD
      
FUN THINGS!
* Spending the night with my sisters, Thursday
* Having a "me" evening on Friday
* Reading all my awesome new books
 
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A clean house
2. A forgiving husband
3. Cold weather (it reminds me that spring is coming next!)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...