Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 08/15/2011




Bible Study... Titus 2

Memory Verse... Philippians 4:7
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Seek to serve
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight
♥ Pray for him more

Train Them Up...
* Write in Baby book
* Get back to "Bible Story Time"
 
Personal Goals...
* Work on scrapbook
* Work on photo albums
* Journal
* Study early before Nathan wakes up

New Habit of the Month...
* Speak gently
  
MUST Do...
* Schedule check up for Nathan
* Clean out closets
* Wash laundry
* Clean out dressers
* Clean out pantry and fridge
      
Zone... bathrooms

  
Menu
 
M - Chicken fettuchini alfredo
T - Steak, green beans, sweet potato fries?
W - Soup? Chili?
Th - Breakfast for dinner
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - TBD
      
FUN THINGS!
* Arbonne party Saturday!
* Relaxing tonight!
* Scrapbooking!
  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Cooler weather
2. Pictures
3. Friends

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Kristen! I was introduced to your blog through the Morning Motivation webinar. I love your "Monday Meandering" post today! I do something very similar at the beginning of my week as well to keep me focused on having a heart for Jesus, my husband, my home, and serving others. Thanks for the encouragement in sharing yours!:)
-Whitney
@revivinghomemaking.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Looks like a great week! Have a blessed one! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...